Clear TV Key is a product that promises to reduce the number of commercials you see during your favorite shows. Many people would say this is a great idea, but others have concerns about whether or not it actually works.
In this blog post, we will break down some features, the pros and cons, and specs of Clear TV Key to decide for yourself if it’s worth trying out!
Clear TV Key Features
Allows users to watch prime time TV without the constant interruption of commercials!
You can also DVR your favorite shows and skip through all the ads.
The Digital Video Recorder allows you to pause, rewind, or slow down live TV. Any recorded content is sent directly to your computer for viewing later. It’s compatible with Mac OS X 10.4+ and Windows XP SP3+.
Clear TV Key comes with a USB cord, an HDMI cord, and a wireless keyboard to make using it easy. You don’t need any additional cables or accessories!
Important note: If you are watching on a standard definition television set, this product does not convert digital signals into analog signals, so you will not use this product.
Clear TV Key is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Users are guaranteed to enjoy this product for 30 days with no risk of regret. Unlike other products that offer similar services,
Clear TV Key guarantees that you will not need any extra cords or wires to use the device.
Watch commercial-free TV or record your favorite shows on your computer or on a USB flash drive. You can pause, rewind, and fast forward through recorded content! It’s great for sports fans who want to watch games at their convenience.
If you’re watching live TV and want to skip over the commercials, all you have to do is press the “1” button on the Clear TV Remote Control, and you’ll be set!
It’s as simple as that! If you like DVRing your favorite programs, then no worries because it allows users to save files directly onto a USB flash drive.
How easy is it? You don’t need any extra wires, cords, or USB cables to use this product!
The Clear TV Key Digital Video Recorder is compatible with backlit HDTVs. This means that you can watch movies and sports at night without the need for any additional lights on.
There’s also a sleep timer included so you know when your television will turn off.
Clear TV Key Specifications
- Requires HDMI cable for connection to HDTV sets (sold separately)
- No batteries required
- USB cord for digital video recorder and wireless keyboard included in the package
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.4+ and Windows XP SP3+
- Comes With an HDMI Cable, DVD, Wireless Keyboard & Remote Control, USB Cord/Digital Video Recorder Cable, and User Guide
- The digital video recorder allows users to skip through ads, pause/rewind/fast forward recorded content, and also allows for pausing live TV.
- You can record your favorite shows or movies onto a USB flash drive using this product. It’s compatible with Mac OS X 10.4+ and Windows XP SP3+.
- This device is compatible with modern HDTV sets (HDTV) .
- No batteries are needed but it does require an HDMI cable which is not included in the box.
We recommend trying out Clear TV Key if you want to watch commercial-free television on demand!
Please let us know what you think about the product once you have tried it out!