Want to convert your simple jewelry to a beautiful, well-crafted piece with your own words engraved on it. This is where Engrave It Pro comes in! But first, read our review on it, and then decide whether to use it or not and how to use it.
Let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to have beautifully crafted jewelry with their own words engraved on it. It could be a one-liner, quote, or even your name. Making personalized jewelry for yourself or as gifts has never been easier! Using the power of laser engraving machines manufacturers can make personalized pieces that can literally say anything you want.
Table Of Content
What is Engrave It Pro?
Engrave It Pro is a pen-like tool that is used to effortlessly engrave your designs, words, or phrases on almost any flat surface. It works by sending a thin laser through the tip of the pen for it to carve into whatever surface that it’s pointing at. You can use this product on wood, metal, plastics, and much more.
The product is made from a durable aluminum exterior, making it lightweight and compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand. It comes with four precision tips that can be easily interchanged depending on what you would like to engrave into your project.
With this product, you don’t have to worry about any messy chemicals or paint that need to be applied. If you’re in a hurry, no problem at all! This product works in less than 5 minutes!
How to use Engrave It Pro?
The best way to engrave beautiful designs on your project is by using our Polymer Clay Transfer paper or Vinyl transfer tape. Simply print the design you want on your paper, cut it around the edges, place it on top of whatever you would like to engrave, and trace over your design with Engrave It Pro.
If using Transfer tape, simply lay down your design on whatever surface you would like to engrave onto and position it in the proper position before applying the transfer tape. Once you’re happy with how it looks, apply the transfer tape and then start engraving.
Note: please follow your manufacturer’s instructions for operating this product as there may be certain health concerns that come with using it. It is not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18 and we recommend keeping it out of reach from children.
Features Of Engrave It Pro
- Suitable for engraving on most flat materials.(i.e wood, plastic, glass, ceramic and etc).
- Comes with a user-friendly interface so you can use it in 5 minutes or less!
- Portable, handheld Engraver Machine.
- Light Weight and Durable Aluminum construction to ensure a long lasting
- Can engrave most materials, wood, plastic, glass and more.
- Compact in size, easily fits in the palm of your hand
- Made from smooth and durable aluminum
- Completely cordless and does not require any charging (4 x AAA batteries required)
- Durable and provides a long-lasting cutting performance
- Includes the following interchangeable tips: 25mm Point Tip, 1.5mm Point Tip, 3mm Flat Tip, and 3mm Ball Point Tip
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
Pros & Cons Of Engrave It Pro
- Easily engrave beautiful designs and words on your project in less than 5 minutes.
- Compact in size, making it easy to carry around.
- Produces a clean and precise cut through most materials.
- Works with almost any material, even on fast-moving objects.
- Lightweight aluminum design
- Comes with everything you need to start engraving your piece!
- FDA certified product which means its safe to use
- A little on the pricey side compared to other brands.
- Can only engrave in one direction (up and down)
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries which are not included
- The engraving surface needs to be at least 2mm thick for it to work properly
- The pen tip can get hot while engraving stronger materials like wood, steel, etc
If Engrave It Pro is not the product you’re looking for, then these are some alternatives that may interest you.
First up is a similar pen-like tool from DiMark called the DMT500 which works just as effectively as Engrave It Pro does! This engraver is made from a solid aluminum body making it very durable and easy to hold onto.
This comes with the standard interchangeable tips like Engrave It Pro, but also includes an additional flat tip for engraving wider surfaces!
Another alternative is the Pentalic Graphite Modeller’s Pen. Although this product wasn’t intended for engraving, it acts as a very similar tool to Engrave It Pro. This pen is made out of solid aluminum just like Engrave It Pro, but also includes a storage case to make it even easier to bring around!
Lastly, if you really want to try engraving wood or other similar materials with Engrave It Pro but are not interested in buying another product, why not try using sandpaper?
By rubbing coarse sandpaper against the material you are engraving onto, will give it a rough surface that the pen tip can easily scratch off.
So, at last, I would say that it’s a very good product. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to engrave anything on their piece of wood or project!
And also if you do not want to spend too much money on the more expensive brands out there, then definitely go for this one. It is super easy to use and can be done in less than 5 minutes which is definitely a huge plus point for this product