Are you looking for a way to make money online? Do you want to find an affiliate program that can help you earn commissions from promoting products and services on the internet? If so, then keep reading because this post is about Fiverr’s affiliate program.
Fiverr has been a popular site for years now, and as an affiliate marketer, I have always been interested in the opportunity.
This is why I’ve created this Fiverr Affiliate Program Review to provide potential affiliates with all of the information they need to know before joining.
Table Of Content
- 1 What Is Fiverr?
- 2 Fiverr Affiliate Program Review
- 3 How To Earn Commissions With Fiverr Affiliate Program
- 4 How Much Can You Earn As Fiverr Affiliate?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 5.1 How much does it cost to join the Fiverr affiliate program, and what is included?
- 5.2 Can I promote items other than those listed on https://fiverr.com/affiliates?
- 5.3 I don’t have a website or blog – can I still join?
- 5.4 Can I see how many sales I’ve made and the commissions earned so far?
- 5.5 How many sales can I expect to make in total?
- 5.6 What payment method does the Fiverr affiliate program offer?
- 6 Conclusion
What Is Fiverr?
Fiverr is a freelancing site where you can promote and sell various services. These services include just about everything that has to do with the internet. This includes content writing, design work, video creations, programming help, and more.
Fiverr is very easy to use as well as understand from a user’s perspective. If you’ve ever signed up for a freelancing site before, then you will most likely find it extremely simple to navigate Fiverr’s service directory and place orders yourself.
The website runs smoothly both on computers and mobile devices without experiencing any glitches or errors along the way, which makes this site even better!
Fiverr is an excellent opportunity for those who want to earn money online by doing what they love – selling skills! It’s also an opportunity for affiliates to make money promoting this popular platform.
If you’ve ever wanted to try your hand at affiliate marketing, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! tt
Fiverr Affiliate Program Review
There are many reasons why someone would want to join Fiverr’s affiliate program, but the most common reason is that they are interested in making money with their website. This makes sense seeing as how Fiverr is an excellent site that has a wide range of opportunities.
As I mentioned earlier, there is just about any type of service someone can offer on Fiverr. Whether it’s design work or creating cartoons for YouTube videos, there is something here for everyone. Here are some of the most popular services being offered:
- Logo Design
- eBooks & Kindle Covers
- Book formatting (self and print)
- Website Development & Many More Other Online Fields
Fiverr also has a buyer guarantee that ensures customers will get their orders or they’ll get their money back.
This gives buyers peace of mind when they make purchases, making Fiverr even more popular.
Here’s what the site says about it:
“We’re so confident you’ll love your purchase, we’re backing it with our Buyer Guarantee. If you don’t receive an order that matches the description on our site; if it doesn’t arrive or match your expectations in any way, just contact our support team and we’ll refund your order.”Fiverr
Although the Fiverr affiliate program features aren’t as complex as other affiliate programs, they are still helpful. Here’s a list of what you can expect:
- Commission Rates – This is probably one of the more important factors that affiliates look at before joining an affiliate program. The rates for Fiverr range anywhere from 4% to 8% depending on where your referral lands on the service directory. There are also sub-affiliate programs available if you prefer higher commissions or wish to join Fiverr network at no extra cost! These different types of commission structures are outlined in greater detail below.
- Publisher Area – To help affiliates better promote deals and grow their own business, Fiverr provides publishers with a publisher area. This is where you can find the tracking link and sign up for email campaigns to promote deals!
- Custom Affiliate Areas – Fiverr has custom affiliate areas that affiliates can create to manage their traffic, sales, commissions, etc.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) – Fiverr uses a content delivery network to speed up website loading times. CDNs have servers in different locations so web pages will load faster wherever the user may be located. Besides faster page loads, a major benefit of this is lower bandwidth usage which saves affiliates money on hosting fees if they use their own server(s).
Fiverr Price Structure
Before I get into the different types of commission structures, I want to briefly go over Fiverr’s price structure – which is also one of the more attractive features of this affiliate program.
When someone buys a gig on Fiverr, they’re charged $5 upfront and then an additional $25 if their order reaches $500. Suppose you consider that there are at least 5 million products that can be bought for $5 or less (not including auctions). In that case, affiliates have the opportunity to make quite a bit of money with this affiliate program!
Types Of Commission Structures
There are three different types of commission structures within Fiverr’s affiliate program:
- Standard Rate – A standard rate for delivering traffic or leads is 25%. This means affiliates will receive 25% of the money spent on gigs.
- Sub Affiliate Rate – These are for affiliates who want to make more than 25% by either joining this network or promoting higher-priced gigs. With the sub-affiliate program, you can earn up to 50%. This means your commission will range anywhere from 40%-75%, with 50% being the average (this always depends on what Fiverr is offering at any given time). To opt-in for this type of affiliate account, affiliates need to contact support and let them know they wish to be included in this rate structure.
- Buyer’s Club Discounts – If someone has an existing membership within their buyer course discount program, they’ll automatically receive a 10% discount on every gig they purchase from Fiverr. As an affiliate, you’ll receive a 10% commission on these sales as well!
Commission Structure Examples:
Let’s say someone purchases a $5 product, and their monthly membership is active – your commissions for this sale will be 25% + 2.5%.
The same goes for someone who purchases a $500 product – if their membership is active, the commission rate will be 40% + 20%. Monthly memberships work as follows: 1 Month = 5%, 3 Months = 12%, 6 Months = 18%, 12 Months = 25%.
Lifetime memberships work as follows: 1 month = 7.5%, 3 Months = 15%, 6 months = 22.5%, 12 months= 37.5%.
- If you join the Fiverr affiliate program, meaning you’re not promoting any specific gigs on your website/blog, then the standard rate structure will apply. This means affiliates will earn 25% for every $25 spent by anyone they refer to Fiverr using their tracking link.
- Promoting Gigs – If affiliates promote a gig that costs $500 or less, they’ll get 50% of each sale made. If someone promotes a gig that costs more than $500, affiliates will get 40%. As always, this depends on what Fiverr offers at any given time and is subject to change.
- Promoting Auctions – If affiliates promote any Fiverr auction, they’ll earn 60% commission on each sale. This type of structure isn’t used very often by affiliates wondering whether to join the affiliate program or not, but there are some exceptions when it’s highly relevant to advertise an item in certain categories (such as web design services).
- Fiverr is an easy affiliate program to join.
- No monthly fee for joining the affiliate program, with affiliates able to opt-in or out at any time!
- You can also use Fiverr’s promotional tools which are quite powerful. These tools include banners/text links you can display on your site/blog and a wide variety of social media ads that are not only very affordable but highly effective as well.
- Affiliates are paid promptly after each month ends (usually within 3 business days). If affiliates have opted-in for the sub-affiliate option, they’ll get paid within 10 business days instead due to Fiverr needing more time to verify their earnings.
- The company lacks transparency when it comes to its pricing. This has been talked about many times over the past few years, with affiliates wondering why they can’t see how much each gig costs on the affiliate dashboard.
- There are no commissions for promoting auctions or any gigs that cost over $500, which turns into a problem if you’re trying to promote higher-priced services.
- What’s interesting is that you will eventually run out of things to promote if your goal is creating content around Fiverr gigs. There are only so many gigs out there and most of them aren’t very useful in terms of building an actual website/blog (i.e., designing a WordPress theme).
- The quality of some Fiverr gigs is lacking as well, which ultimately makes it harder for affiliates to sell the service. This is a big problem with Fiverr affiliates wondering whether they should join or not.
How To Earn Commissions With Fiverr Affiliate Program
When promotional products are purchased through an affiliate link, Fiverr will pay out an additional 40%, making your overall payout 50%.
Fiverr Banner Ads & Graphics: Another effective way of promoting the items within Fiverr that you’re an affiliate for is by using the promotional banners available on the Affiliate Resources page.
Any banner you choose to promote Fiverr will contain a tracking link that will be explicitly marked for your account ONLY, which means you’ll get credit for any sales generated through these links!
Creating Your Own Website Or Blog: When creating your website or blog, don’t forget to include at least 1 link back to Fiverr in addition to the affiliate links provided by Fiverr’s marketing team.
If you’re promoting specific gigs, don’t worry about it since they already come with an affiliate link; but if you want to promote items within categories other than “Services” or “Buy Now” gigs (like auctions), simply combine the link(s) provided by us with any relevant text you choose to use, making sure you’re clear that it’s an affiliate link.
As stated above, the commission rates will differ depending on what type of membership a subscriber has and whether or not they’ve purchased items from Fiverr.
For example: If somebody joins the affiliate program and promotes gigs on their website/blog for which no commissions are paid out – they will receive 25% per $25 spent by anyone who signs up using their tracking link.
However, if they promote gigs costing $500 or less than 50% commission is paid, and 40% commission is paid for anything more.
- Commission Junction Network
- Paid on Sales & Signups
- Commissions from $5-$10
- Campaign Creatives Provided
How Much Can You Earn As Fiverr Affiliate?
If you make a sale on Fiverr, you earn $5. So if someone signs up and then completes a $5 purchase through your affiliate link, that is 5% of their total sales which is about 20 cents. If they ended up buying another gig and thus making more money, you earn an additional 20 cents for that transaction.
So let’s say I get 10 people to sign up under me, and each makes a $5 sale. I would get $50 in my Paypal account, which equals about $1 per subscriber after fees, so it is around .20 per subscriber.
But what if one of them goes crazy and buys the premiere package for $197? Well, now we are talking about some real money! You would receive .40 for that transaction which is about $2 after fees.
If I had 10,000 subscribers and the average person made 2 purchases of $5 each per year (which happens to be pretty accurate), then they would generate about 200 sales (10,000 x 2) per year, resulting in me receiving around $200/year. Hence, it is not much, but this could work very well if you have a viral site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to join the Fiverr affiliate program, and what is included?
Joining the Fiverr Affiliate program is free and includes access to all available resources that we provide, such as banners, promo text, and tracking link examples. You will be provided with a unique tracking link specifically for your account only (which can also be removed at any time) which means you’ll get credit for every sale generated through those links!
Can I promote items other than those listed on https://fiverr.com/affiliates?
Yes. But if you are promoting gigs outside of Fiverr’s “Services” and “Buy Now” categories. In that case, you must either use your own promotional materials or combine their provided resources with any relevant text you choose to use. You have to make sure that you are mentioning the affiliate disclosure there.
I don’t have a website or blog – can I still join?
Yes, absolutely! You can even sign up using your Facebook account if you prefer. The only requirement is that you have access to promotional materials (text/banners), which you can use to promote Fiverr on other websites or forums, etc.
Can I see how many sales I’ve made and the commissions earned so far?
Yes, simply visit the My Account -> Invoices & Reports -> Earnings tab for each of your active campaigns. Commissions are paid out every 14 days via PayPal or Wire Transfer.
How many sales can I expect to make in total?
This is entirely up to you and your promotional efforts. The more traffic you drive – the more potential for making a sale or multiple sales, which would, of course, result in commissions being paid out. Success will vary from account to account, but our best-performing affiliates typically generate around 10-100 signups/sales per month, which is a good indication of what’s possible if everything goes according to plan!
What payment method does the Fiverr affiliate program offer?
They have 2 options available – PayPal & Wire Transfer, so affiliates have the flexibility of selecting the one they prefer most.
This is a solid program that pays out on sales and signups. I would recommend this affiliate program to anyone looking to make a few extra dollars.
Be sure to click here now and sign up to claim your free account!
Thank you for reading my review. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below! Thanks again and happy earning!!