Do you want to watch TV on your mobile or PC? Do you want to be able to stream the video directly from the Internet on your devices, so you can watch them wherever and whenever you are? If so, Chromecast is definitely something that might interest you.
Peacock TV is a video streaming app that lets you stream your favorite TV shows, movies, and videos on the go. Chromecast, especially if you love watching TV shows or programs on your mobile, can make the viewing experience even more exciting for you.
It is not only the experience that would be exciting, but it is also an easy way to ease your daily commute or just pass time in a more productive manner.
You can stream the videos with Chromecast on your mobile and PC with Peacock TV
Now, let’s take a peek at what Chromecast is all about and how you can use Peacock TV on your devices to experience some streaming.
Table Of Content
What is Chromecast?
A Chromecast device is a media player that you can plug into the HDMI port of your television. The device, through WiFi, connects to the Internet and streams video or audio directly to your television or speakers. You can use Chromecast with Android or iOS devices, Windows PCs or Macs. Of course, you’d have to install the Chromecast app on your devices for them to work.
You can watch videos using Chromecast with Peacock TV
While it is possible to stream any video online onto your television through the use of a USB stick or an HDMI cable, what’s great about Chromecast is that it streams directly from the Internet so you’d get the latest content without having to wait for it to download before viewing. You can also play games and share photos on your big screen too!
How Can I Use Chromecast?
To begin streaming with Chromecast, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1) Plug the device into your TV.
2) Install the Chromecast app from the Google Play Store or iTunes Store, depending on your device.
3) Connect to your Chromecast device through WiFi and access content with the help of the apps you’ve installed on your devices.
Like Peacock TV? You can use this with Chromecast
For a list of compatible apps that you can install for your Chromecast streaming, check out this link: http://www.google.com/chrome/devices/chromecast/apps.html.
You Can Use Peacock TV With Chromecast too!
Now that we’re already familiar with what Chromecast is all about, let’s get down to how you can stream Peacock TV videos using the device.
Chromecast Peacock TV from Mobile
1) Install the app on your mobile device and launch it. You can download it from Google Play Store or iTunes Store depending on whether you have an Android phone or iPhone/iPad.
2) Choose a video you want to watch and tap on it to start playing.
3) Tap the Cast icon situated at the top part of your screen to begin streaming videos with Chromecast. You be prompted with a list of devices you can stream to, including your computer. Click on the name of your computer and wait for it to connect; you will be given a code once it’s connected.
4) Use the code to pair your devices by tapping Pair on the screen of your TV where Chromecast is plugged in.
5) Once paired, videos will start streaming directly from the Internet onto your television through the PeacockTV Android device. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Chromecast PeacockTV for PC
1) Once you’ve installed PeacockTV, launch it and click on the Chromecast icon.
2) Select your Chromecast from the list of devices where videos can be streamed. Wait for a few seconds while the connection is being made. If you get an error message after a few seconds, try refreshing the webpage and try again.
3) A code will be displayed on your television screen. Type that in when prompted to complete the pairing process between Peacock TV for PC and Chromecast.
4) Once paired, videos will start streaming directly from the Internet onto your television through PeacockTV for PC.
That’s it! Now you can sit back, relax and enjoy watching all of your favorite content with Chromecast!
You can also mirror websites or use other services like AirPlay with Mac devices using Chromecast too so there are many ways to make use of this device to make life more pleasant.
More Articles On Chromecast:
Chromecast is a great device to have if you want convenience and the latest updates on your television.
With PeacockTV, Chromecast can stream videos directly from the Internet onto your TV. Enjoy a wide variety of content with Chromecast!