Are you looking for a way to connect your Metamask account to the pancakes was the platform? We’ll show you how! This blog post will teach you everything you need to know. You don’t want to miss it!
Crypto traders are always looking for the next best thing to invest in. One of the newest tokens on the market is Pancakeswap, flying off exchanges since it was released a few months ago.
We’ll show you how to connect your metamask wallet with pancakeswap’s token contract so that you can buy and sell these tasty digital assets!
Table Of Content
- 1 How to Connect MetaMask to PancakeSwap On PC Using Chrome
- 2 How to Connect MetaMask to PancakeSwap On Phone
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 3.1 What is a token contract?
- 3.2 Can I use my MyEtherWallet or Ledger Nano S wallet with PancakSwap?
- 3.3 How do I deposit tokens into my pancakeswap account?
- 3.4 How do I withdraw tokens into my pancake wallet?
- 3.5 Is there a minimum or maximum amount of pancakes that I can have in my account?
- 3.6 How do I trade my tokens for another type of token?
- 3.7 How do I withdraw ETH into my pancake wallet?
- 4 Conclusion
How to Connect MetaMask to PancakeSwap On PC Using Chrome
- Download the chrome extension for pancakeswap from the chrome webstore
- Go to your metamask account and click on the hamburger menu (three lines) at the top right corner
- Click on “settings” in the drop down menu
- Look for “custom RPC” and enter this information:
- Type in your password and click save
- Now you have successfully connected your Metamask wallet with pancakeswap! Happy trading!
How to Connect MetaMask to PancakeSwap On Phone
- Download the metamask app
- Connect to your computer via chrome
- Open up pancakeswap in a new tab on your browser
- Click “Create Account” and input all of the required information
- You will then be directed to an address that you can send ETH to in order to complete the registration
- Once you have completed this process, go back into the app and click “Connect with Metamask”
- You are good to go now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a token contract?
A token contract, also known as a series of symbols, is a computer program responsible for providing for the essential functions of PancakeSwap tokens. To work correctly, it needs to know where your pancake address is and how much gold your pancake wallet has.
By connecting your MetaMask account with our token contract, you can send and receive pancakes from anywhere in the world! It’s that easy!
Can I use my MyEtherWallet or Ledger Nano S wallet with PancakSwap?
Yes, you can, but we recommend using Metamask because it will make things easier for you down the road! If you’d like to use your MEW or Ledger Nano S wallet, then just go ahead and follow the exact same process that we just showed you for Metamask. We’re happy to have you on board!
How do I deposit tokens into my pancakeswap account?
Go back to your metamask account and click on the hamburger menu (three lines) at the top right corner of the screen. Click on “send” in this new drop-down menu. Enter how many pancakes you want to send from your pancake wallet to ours and enter our address: 0x7EeB53915F4fd9341C0dA21bddD46e09fCA90a2c. Make sure that you send us enough ETH to cover the transaction fee!
How do I withdraw tokens into my pancake wallet?
The process of withdrawing is very similar to depositing, except this time, it’s your tokens that will be withdrawn to your personal wallet. Please follow these steps exactly:
Go back to your metamask account and click on the hamburger menu (three lines) at the top right corner of the screen.
Click on “send” in this new drop-down menu.
Enter in how many pancakes you want to send from our contract to your personal wallet
Make sure that you enter in our address correctly: 0x28e3a28A545924051C4E849c2142F076d6fD8C4d
Make sure that you enter the correct amount of pancakes to withdraw!
Is there a minimum or maximum amount of pancakes that I can have in my account?
Each pancake is divisible by 5, so the smallest unit of pancakes that you could have is 1/5 ETH or .002 Pancakes. The most significant number of units that you could hold would be 2500/5=500 ETH or 125000000000 Pancakes! Wowzers!!
How do I trade my tokens for another type of token?
To trade your tokens with someone else, you will need to have at least 500 units in your contract ($25 worth). You can deposit as little as .001 token units if you want. When trading with other people, make sure to check their user rating and how long they’ve been around. Always remember to be careful when dealing with strangers!
How do I withdraw ETH into my pancake wallet?
You can withdraw any amount of your tokens at a time, but be aware that each withdrawal costs us 20,000 GAS because they need to burn the tokens for you.
Withdrawal requests will not happen automatically; every withdrawal must be requested by its owner or co-signer before sending it (for security reasons).
If your account was hacked and someone changed the address without telling you, please make sure to submit an invalid token removal request. Removing the tokens will cost you another 20,000 GAS, but this ensures that nobody can access your tokens!
Make sure that you send in your withdrawal request no more than 30 days after the last request. If you’re not sure what to do, please feel free to ask them, and they can help you with the process!
I hope you’re having fun using our pancake wallet, and I look forward to hearing about all of your adventures! Make sure to check out the wiki for more information, and feel free to join our Discord! Thanks for reading!!