Xoom is a fast, easy way to send money overseas. However, if you ever decide that it isn’t for you, deleting your Xoom account is surprisingly simple. This guide will show you how to delete a Xoom account in just a few quick steps!
Table Of Content
What is Xoom?
Xoom is an international money transfer service that lets you send and receive money online. Whether you’re sending funds to a family member in another country or receiving an incoming payment, Xoom’s purpose is to make the money transfer process faster, easier, and more efficient for everyone involved.
Xoom (A PayPal Service) Features
- Send Money
- Receive Money – Receive incoming payments directly into your bank account. No need for third-party services like Western Union.
- Sell Money – Even if you’re not receiving money, Xoom can help you cash out by converting your available balance into a local currency and then depositing the funds into your bank account.
- Transfer Funds Internationally – Transfer money abroad in more than 12 different currencies with competitive exchange rates.
- Create Your Own Personal Remittance Service – Offer your friends and family members online bill payment services with Xoom’s Business Solutions for Money Transfers.
- Tracking Tools – Xoom offers excellent tracking tools.
How to Delete a Xoom Account
- Open up your browser and go to Xoom.com
- Click on the login button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username (typically an email address) and password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Customer Care
- Fill in the blanks with the required information
- Select your subject “Delete Account” and your reason to delete it.
Frequently Asked Questions( FAQs)
How do I delete my credit card details from my Xoom account?
To delete credit card’s payment and details from Xoom account, follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.xoom.com and log in to your account
- Enter the ‘Billing & Subscription’ page
- Click on ‘Remove your credit card’
- Click on ‘Remove payment info’
- Type in your password when prompted
- Click on ‘Remove Payment Information’
Why should I delete my account?
While deleting your account will remove it from Xoom’s system, it may still take up to 30 days before the process is complete and your account becomes inaccessible. There are a few reasons why you might want to delete your account:
1. You don’t plan on using the service in the future and one of the core reasons for deleting the Xoom account is because of their spam emails.
2. You think you might have provided Xoom with false or misleading information when creating the account and want to remove it before facing any legal action
3. You believe your account has been hacked into by a third party
Xoom is a fast and easy way to send money overseas. But if you want to delete your account, then follow these steps for deleting it from any device or browser. If you have more questions about the process of deleting your account comment us down below.