We all know that videos are often posted on Facebook especially in the comment section of any post. But sometimes, it’s not so easy to download these videos onto your computer or phone.
If you want to download the video without any hassle at all, simply follow this article with complete steps on how to do just that!
Table Of Content
- 1 How to Download Video from Facebook Comment Box On Phone
- 2 How to Download Video from Facebook Comment Box On PC
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 4 Conclusion
How to Download Video from Facebook Comment Box On Phone
Just follow these steps;
- Go to Facebook, log in and click on your profile picture.
- Then go to “Account Settings” > “Notifications” > Mobile Push > Edit. Click the box that says, “Receive all notifications.”
- Go back to home page and tap on the comments of anyone you wish to download videos from.
- Navigate down until you see three dots at the right corner.
- Tap on that then click Download Video.
- Video now downloaded! Enjoy!
How to Download Video from Facebook Comment Box On PC
To download FB videos on your PC or Laptop follow these steps;
- Go to the Facebook page where you want to download video.
- Now, right click on the post for which you want to download video & click on ” SHARE ” Button .
- Then, go Save As option of your browser & save file in a folder of your PC.
- That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is this for PC or Mac?
This guide is for all laptops and PCs that have a browser installed such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
What if I can’t find the video in my Download folder?
VLC Media Player will be required to play the extension file type of .flv/.f4v files which are usually seen from downloads from facebook videos & other streaming sites too!
What if I don’t see the “Download” option after right-clicking on my mouse?
Simply try refreshing the page & clicking again, or maybe try another browser which has already downloaded the file! Enjoy! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading this article about How to Download Video from Facebook Comment Box On PC and if you have any questions please put them in the comment section below and I will try my best to answer them all 🙂