Have you ever wondered why YouTube comments are so slow or not loading?
Well, you’re not alone. It’s irritating, right?
So, I’ve decided to write a post on how to fix YouTube comments not loading. Here in this post, I’ve detailed 5 ways to fix YouTube comments not loading.
It’s not that YouTube doesn’t want you to leave a comment on the video, it’s just that their system is not working properly. Sometimes, you can see the comments and sometimes, you can’t. This is because there are many factors involved in making sure that your comments will load on the YouTube video.
Table Of Content
- 1 What Causes ‘YouTube Comments Not Loading’ Issue?
- 2 How to Fix YouTube Comments Not Loading
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 4 Conclusion:
What Causes ‘YouTube Comments Not Loading’ Issue?
Following are some of the factors that can cause YouTube comments not loading issue.
1. Your Internet Connection: It’s a fact that YouTube is dependent on your internet speed to load the comments on the video. If you have a slow internet speed, then you will see more problems loading comments on your video. However, if you have an awesome internet connection, then you can expect fast and smooth loading of YouTube comments. So, if your internet connection is slow or unstable, then it’s better to check whether it can fix YouTube comments not loading issue or not before seeking help from others.
2. Your System: Your system also plays a role in the way you see your videos and the way you interact with them. If your system is slow or old, then it will definitely slow down the loading speed of YouTube comments. However, if you have a new system, then it’s not a big deal.
3. Your Browser: Another factor that affects your video and the loading speed of YouTube comments is your browser. If you’re using an old browser, then it will definitely affect the loading speed of YouTube comments on your videos. However, if you’re using latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox, then you don’t need to worry about that.
4. Your Browser Plug-ins: Another factor that can affect the loading speed of YouTube comments is your browser plug-ins. You need to check if the plug-in is active on your browser. If it’s not, then you can disable the plug-in or update it.
5. Your Device: Another factor that affects the loading speed of YouTube comments is your device. If you have a new device, then it will definitely affect the loading speed of YouTube comments on your videos. However, if you have a slow older device, then it won’t matter much.
How to Fix YouTube Comments Not Loading
Following are some of the solutions that can help you fix YouTube comments not loading issue.
1. Use Google Chrome: If you are using Google Chrome browser, then you don’t need to worry about YouTube comments not loading issue. As it is a fast and stable browser, then it will definitely fix the problem of YouTube comments not loading. You can also check out other browsers and update your browser if need be.
2. Update YouTube: If you are using an old version of YouTube, then you can update the app by clicking on the gear icon and then hitting ‘Update’.
3. Clear Cache: If you are facing issues with YouTube comments not loading, then you can try clearing cache. To do so, just go to Settings >> General >> Storage and hit clear cache.
4. Uninstall Google Chrome: If it is not working for you after following all the above steps and still facing problems, then it means there is something wrong with your system and hence it’s recommended to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer. You can also visit our guide on How to Uninstall Google Chrome from Windows PC or Mac for more information about uninstalling Google Chrome.
5. Disable Flash Player: If YouTube comments are not loading on your computer, then also try disabling Flash Player. Here is a guide on How to Disable or Enable Adobe Flash Player for Windows and Mac OS.
6. Disable Adblocker: Adblocker can be used by many people to block all the ads from the websites they visit and YouTube is one of the websites that you can use to install such an ad-blocker, but if you are not using it then you may have seen ads on YouTube videos once in a while, so it’s recommended to disable ad-blocker from your browser before facing issues with YouTube comments not loading.
7. Delete Cookies: If you are using an ad-blocker, then it can also block YouTube cookies. Thus, it is recommended to delete the cookies on your computer before trying the above-mentioned steps.
8. Use Another Browser: If you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox then try using another browser like Google Chrome or Opera.
9. Uninstall and Reinstall YouTube: If none of the above steps work for you, then it’s recommended to uninstall and reinstall YouTube from your computer, as sometimes there can be some glitches with the system that can make a new installation of an app work properly.
More Articles On YouTube:
- What Does ft. Mean on YouTube
- How To Transfer Youtube Offline Videos To Gallery
- How To See Full Size YouTube Account/Profile Picture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What if I have an old version of YouTube?
If you are using an older version of YouTube and you want to update it, then you can do so by clicking on the gear icon from the top left corner and then clicking on ‘Update’.
What if my YouTube account has multiple accounts?
If you have multiple accounts, then you can create one account with just the main YouTube account and use it for all the other accounts.
What if I am using a third-party browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera?
If you are using a third-party browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera then try using our guide on How to Fix YouTube Not Working in 3rd Party Browsers for more information about fixing YouTube not working in such browsers.
What if I have multiple computers at home?
If you have multiple computers at home and they are all running on Windows OS, then it’s recommended to install the latest version of YouTube on all the computer.
YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming sites in the world and millions of people use it every day. If you are facing some issues on YouTube, then don’t worry. You can fix YouTube not working issue in your computer by following the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps and it should work fine now.