Whether you’re a marketing professional who needs to make purchases or an agency owner with multiple employees, your JazzCash limit may restrict your business’s growth. We can do this by increasing our JazzCash limit so that we’re not limited in what we can accomplish on the platform. In this post, I will walk you through how to increase JazzCash limit, as well as some things to keep in mind when trying to reach higher limits.
Table Of Content
What is JazzCash?
JazzCash is a new money transfer app that can be used to send funds to friends and family. The JazzCash app works with the user’s phone number, so there are no fees for international transfers.
To sign up for this free service, visit jazzcashapp. Once you have signed up for an account, you can immediately send money using your debit card or bank account balance!
All transactions are 100% secure through SSL encryption technology, ensuring complete privacy when transferring funds online.
Also, because JazzCash does not work with users’ bank accounts, there are no fees associated with transfers.
How to Increase Your JazzCash Limit
- After creating an account, the customer is assigned to level 0. Customers who have acquired a JazzCash Card can upgrade their limit to Level 1 by biometrically proving their identity at any Jazz Cash Agent or Jazz Point.
- Customers who have used the mobile app can upgrade their limit to Level 1 by authenticating themselves for one time at any Jazz Point. The customer is assigned to levels 2 and 3 after using the card and biometrics, respectively.
- The available limits at each level are:
- Level 0: Limit – 50,000 (Daily Credit + Daily Debit)
- Level 1: Limit – 200,000 (Daily Credit + Daily Debit)
- Level 2: Limit – 500,000 (Daily Credit + Daily Debit)
Agent Locator – Easily locate you Agent nearby.You have to visit you nearst Jazzcash Agent inorder to upgrade Level 1
Upgrade JazzCash Account Limit to Level 2
- If you have excess transactions and level 1 is insufficient, upgrade it to level 2 by biometric verification. This time you will need your Identity card, valid phone number, and proof of your income.
- Provide your bank account details and verify it to get the limit of level 2, which is a 1million Max balance.
- To increase your limits beyond that, you will need to open a business account with JazzCash and provide all the necessary documents to Wasila Bank for verification
NOTEJazzCash Agents cannot upgrade your account from level 1 to level 2. Go to Bank Wasila With required documents for upgrading your account to level 2.
This is how I increased my JazzCash Limit from level 0 to level 2.
As usual, this is not a permanent solution. So as soon as you reach the limit again, you should try this process repeatedly until you can upgrade yourself to JazzCash level 1 or JazzCash level 2.