Are you one of the many people who are looking to stream live TV on their Roku? If so, then IPTV is your answer. This article will show you how to install and setup IPTV for Roku streaming devices.
With this method, you can watch channels like NBC News or ESPN without cable!
First, let us know about IPTV,
Table Of Content
- 1 What is IPTV?
- 2 How do I get started with IPTV on my Roku?
- 3 How to Install IPTV on Roku?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 4.1 How much does IPTV for Roku cost per month?
- 4.2 Is there any free trial available?
- 4.3 What are the Roku Channels Available?
- 4.4 How do I cancel the subscription?
- 4.5 Are the TV shows and movies available with this service in HD?
- 4.6 How do I get my Roku activated with IPTV for Roku after subscribing to their service?
- 5 Conclusion:
What is IPTV?
IPTV is a service that allows you to watch Live TV Channels on your Roku. It offers more than 100 channels from across the world, which you can watch directly from your Roku player.
This service will cost you a monthly fee of $5 for streaming your favorite shows and movies on demand. However, you can get a seven-day free trial to try out before committing to the long term.
It is an Internet-based streaming service that was launched in the year 2010. The basic concept behind this system is to bring all TV channels together on one platform. This allows users to watch their favorite shows and movies on demand by paying a monthly subscription fee.
IPTV for Roku works on the built-in browser of Roku players which are connected to TV screens. It has about 100+ live HD channels where users can stream HBO, news, entertainment, sports, etc., directly from the big screen of TVs.
Users are not required anymore to install bulky satellite dishes or pay expensive cable bills because IPTV for Roku offers them hassle-free access while sitting in their homes.
How do I get started with IPTV on my Roku?
As mentioned earlier, this service is a monthly subscription which you can use to watch your favorite TV shows and movies for a period of 7 days free of cost.
If you find the service satisfying then go ahead with the Subscription plan that works best for you. You can choose from three different plans as per your taste and preference:
Monthly Plan – $4/mo Quarterly Plan – $12/mo Annual Plan – $40/mo
To subscribe to this service, visit www.IPTVROKU.com and sign up for one of these packages by filling out the required information about your country, preferred payment method, and Roku device.
How to Install IPTV on Roku?
To install IPTV on your Roku, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Roku channel store
- Click on the search button and type in “IPTV” (without quotes)
- Select IPTV for Roku in the results given.
- Click on Add Channel (located at the top of the page).
- Visit www.IPTVROKU.com for subscription plans that best suit you.
- Once you have subscribed, visit www.roku.com/link from your computer’s web browser and enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
- Finally, click Continue.
- After this, check your email where you will receive a message containing an activation link that you need to click on to activate your new channel.
- That’s it! You will now be able to access and watch all the live channels in your subscription package.
- For more information, you can go to www.IPTVROKU.com and click on the support button for assistance with Roku IPTV setup and activation.
Best of luck watching your favorite TV shows and movies on demand through this amazing service!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does IPTV for Roku cost per month?
The subscription package costs $5/month, but you could also opt for quarterly and annual plans which would reduce the monthly rate.
Is there any free trial available?
Yes, you can get 7 days of free access to watch your favorite movies and shows on demand by registering with www.IPTVROKU.com. Thereafter, if you wish to continue using the service, you can subscribe to one of their monthly, quarterly or annual plans.
What are the Roku Channels Available?
If you have subscribed for one of the packages then check out the list of all available channels that you could enjoy watching on-demand in HD quality. Some of these include HBO Now, Starz Play, Acorn TV, MOG Movies and TV Shows Unlimited, Box Sets Channel, Newsmax TV-Live Online Streaming News .
How do I cancel the subscription?
If you wish to discontinue using this service, please go to www.rokucomlink.com/activate and log in with your Roku credentials. Now click on the channel store, find the IPTVROKU channel and select Sign Out from the options given at the right-hand side of your screen. And that’s it! You will no longer be charged for using this service further.
Are the TV shows and movies available with this service in HD?
Yes, all of them are available in HD quality.
How do I get my Roku activated with IPTV for Roku after subscribing to their service?
To activate your Roku device you will need to visit their website from your computer or mobile phone web browser and enter the code given on your TV screen.
Click Continue and then enter your Roku pin using the virtual keyboard that appears and click Submit Pin and finally click Continue again. After completing these steps successfully, your Roku device will be activated within a few minutes.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post on how to install and set up IPTV for Roku using the step-by-step guide. For more information, you can visit www.IPTVROKU.com or contact them through their social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Feel free to ask your queries in the comments section.