If you’re looking for a way to watch content online on Andriod TV, then you should install the Avast VPN. This will allow you to connect from different locations and protect your privacy while doing so. In this blog post, we’ll be going over How to Install Avast VPN on Firestick. If this is something that interests you, let’s get started!
Table Of Content
Why do you need a VPN?
- Some Apps are not available on the Amazon store like RedBox and So Player. You have to download them from a third party and in this day and age, privacy is a hot-button issue. When browsing the internet, you often end up on websites that track your activity.
- In some countries services like Amazon Prime and Netflix are banned so you will need a VPN to access them.
- And if you’re watching TV online from within a public WiFi hotspot, then you really need to use a virtual private network. Otherwise, your ISP will be able to see exactly what you’re doing online.
- This will allow them to throttle your internet connection or even ban you from using it together. Avast VPN is the solution here because it encrypts all of your traffic for added security and privacy!
About Avast VPN
Avast SecureLine is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) that secures your online data transmissions, protects you from malware and other internet threats while browsing on public Wi-Fi networks. The VPN offers secure access to various types of websites, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc., banking sites, or e-mail services. Watch media like movies, TV shows, and sports without any geographic restriction.
How To Download And Install Avast VPN On Firestick
First Install Downloader on FireStick
- Select “settings” and then “device.”
- Select “Developer options” from the drop-down menu.
- Turn ON the option called Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Download the Downloader app from your FireStick’s home screen.
Second Install and Use Avast VPN
- Press the GO button to download the APK file
- Once the download is complete, go back to your FireStick home screen
- Click on “search” and type “downloader”
- Click on the Downloader app
- Click on “open”
- This will launch a new window where you can use to install any APKs
- In the URL field, enter Avast VPN Url and download it.
- The installation page will pop up, do it manually.
This article has shown you how to install a VPN on a firestick and it is necessary when downloading apps from unknown sources. We have also discussed the benefits of using avast VPN which will protect your devices against viruses, malware, spam emails etcetera.