If you’re a gamer who loves to watch movies and listen to music, then this blog post is for you. Kodi can be used as a multimedia player that lets gamers watch any media content they want on their PS4 or PS3. After going through the installation process, you’ll have all the tools necessary to use your console as a streaming device.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to install Kodi on PlayStation 3/4/5 in no time!
Kodi app Features:
- User-friendly interface
Sometimes we just want something easy, and the User-friendly interface is exactly that. It doesn’t get in your way or fight you—you can be assured that it’s best for you.
- 4K support
Introducing 4K support. Now you can watch the crispest, brightest movies on PS4/PS5 like never before! All these features and more for surprisingly free.
- Live TV Support
We’ve noticed you’re watching a lot of live TV these days, and we want to make sure it’s a pleasurable experience for you.
- Music Support
On average this experience reduces weight strain by 60% while reducing pressure on the ear by 40%. With Music Support, there’s never too much compression again!
- Movie Support
One of the best features of this app. It allows your Playstation to act like Andriod TV.
- TV Show Support
You can play featured shows of TV on PlayStation with Netflix, Hulu, Youtube.
How To Download and Install Kodi on PS4/5/3
In this article, we will learn how to download and install Kodi on PlayStation 3/ 4 / 5. This method is very easy and simple for all. Let’s see what you need to do:
At First of All Connect Your PlayStation Console to a WiFi Connection or Home Network
- Go to the “Apps” option
- Swift to the “Popular Apps”
- Kodi is not officially available in the Play store, the best and renowned way is to download the Plex app: the best alternative to Kodi.
- Click the app’s icon and go to its description page. The download button will be below the app’s icon on this page.
- You must click it to get the program started. It will be installed automatically once the download is finished.
- If you don’t already have one, create one on your computer from where you can read all of the steps.
- You will receive a code and a link after logging in.
- Visit the above link using your account credentials to sign in.
- After you type in your login credentials, click on “LINK”. You’ll receive a notification stating that the app has been linked.
If you have any questions regarding this guide, let me know in the comments. If you are looking for a Kodi box I would recommend checking this article. I hope that I was able to help you out by providing all the information that you need about Kodi ps4. For more updates stay tuned.