You may not be aware of it, but PayPal has a referral program that you can use to refer friends and family. When they sign up with your code and complete their first transaction, you’ll get $25 in your account!
So if you want a complete Paypal affiliate program review, read our article below.
Table Of Content
- 1 What Is PayPal?
- 2 PayPal Affiliate Program Review
- 3 How To Join And Earn From PayPal Affiliate Program
- 4 How Much Can I Earn As A PayPal Affiliate?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 6 Conclusion
What Is PayPal?
PayPal is a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. It operates in 190 countries, but not all of them are supported by their affiliate program so make sure you read the terms & conditions before applying!
You can withdraw your PayPal balance to your bank account, send money to others or use it at more than 100 million locations worldwide! You can also link your credit card, debit card or any other type of card for easy transactions on PayPal’s affiliated websites.
All in all, PayPal is a wonderful way to make fast transactions anywhere around the world.
Everyone uses PayPal because it’s accepted by merchants all over the web–from businesses like yours to your family and friends. PayPal makes it possible to pay or be paid in blog comments, emails, classified postings–even on auction websites like eBay!
You can also use PayPal for any type of e-commerce transaction as well as send money to friends and family. To start using the service, you’ll need a valid email address.
You can refer others with ease is a good enough reason to try out the Paypal affiliate program.
It’s great for buyers and merchants alike; this service ensures secure transactions regardless of the type of goods or services one buys or sells online. You can get your money anytime and be sure that your transactions are 100% secure.
You can access your money anytime. PayPal lets you access your entire portfolio across all major operating systems (including Windows, Mac OSX and Linux).
There is no fee for transferring funds to or from your bank account; you also get up to $10,000 in the market without paying any interest at all!
PayPal Affiliate Program Review
The PayPal referral program doesn’t cost anything to use and it’s free for all members. When you refer other people to join PayPal, they get a special sign-up bonus which costs you nothing.
All you need is a valid PayPal account and a personalized link that contains your code.
If someone uses your code when joining the service, their first transaction will earn you $25!
This makes the PayPal affiliate program unbeatable because there are no limits on how many people you can refer or how much money you can make from them.
Just imagine how much extra cash this could mean if 10 of your friends used your code to become new members!
Your earnings would be more than enough for dinner at one of those fancy restaurants in your city!
PayPal pays up to 10 levels deep which means that members of your family and friends can also share in the benefits.
Just email them with a personalized link containing your code (or use our special one) to let them know about the PayPal referral program!
Your referral links are also perfect for e-commerce stores or classified ads; the more people you send these links to, the better your earnings will be.
With each sign-up bonus, you get $25 (for personal referrals) or 5% ($5 minimum) of everything they spend on PayPal until they reach Level 2.
If someone uses your personalized link when signing up for an account through a shared revenue plan, they get a 3% bonus while you get the other 3% as well.
Plus, both you and your referral will be paid for every transaction! Just like as it happens in Fiverr affiliate program
So what are you waiting for? Refer PayPal to everyone in your network now!
Your friends can even benefit from this service if they don’t use computers; all they need is a mobile device with internet access and unlock their bonuses on PayPal.
It’s free for them because it has no monthly fees or annual charges (like some other services), plus it saves them time and money by making online transactions faster and easier.
- It’s free to join and use.
- There are no limits as to how much you can earn.
- Recruit friends and family members for even more bonuses!
- Easily send personalized links through email or social networks like Facebook and Twitter . It automatically appears as a button or banner on your page once somebody clicks it (provided they meet the age requirement). PayPal may also send emails about additional benefits for its customers, such as discounts and exclusive deals.
- You will get $25 for each friend who uses your code when joining PayPal and an extra 3% of everything they spend (up to Level 2) with shared revenue plans . You receive 5% if the sign up was done without a personalized link but does not generate a referral bonus .
- You can cash out your earnings via PayPal , direct bank transfer or an electronic check.
- PayPal uses 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your personal information and transactions.
- It’s safe, fast and easy to create an account on PayPal; only takes a few minutes !
- It allows you to accept online payments for websites of any size, even if they don’t sell anything! Note that this is the best option for those who plan on becoming affiliates later because they will pay more than $100 just to list their events or products on eBay with no sales whatsoever! You need at least 2 sales per year in order to make this business worthwhile so be smart about it!
- The service available in 203 countries around the world.
- It offers a mobile app for iOS and Android devices as well as a desktop version for those who wish to make online transactions from their desktops.
- PayPal uses Skrill , Alert Pay, E-commerce gateway, Solo, QIWI Wallet , Neteller, Bank transfer (selected countries), WebMoney (selected countries), Yandex Money or none at all as payment options.
- Your referrals can either be individuals of any age or companies . Each referral allows you to earn $25 when they complete their first transaction with PayPal and receive 3% of everything they spend on shared revenue plans . Do note that the more people you refer using your personalized links, the more money you’ll earn!
- You can review your transactions and earnings online .
- There are no membership fees, hidden charges or long-term contracts.
- You get paid anywhere between 5 to 11 business days after your request is processed (1 day if you choose direct bank transfer instead of PayPal). Note that it may take up to 6 months for your account to be reviewed before you can withdraw the money.
- People who work full-time jobs usually get their payments within 1 week . It’s because PayPal reviews users’ accounts every 3 months and only then they will send you what you’ve earned so far. They did this in order to prevent fraud but it would take them longer than expected so hopefully this gets fixed soon!
- Since it’s an affiliate program, aren’t any. Just make sure you’re honest and don’t overdo it.
- There are no long-term contracts (you can leave or deactivate your account at any time), monthly fees (like some other services) or membership charges .
- Easily refer friends and family members through personalized links so they can start earning too!
- Get $25 for each friend who signs up to PayPal and an additional 3% of everything they spend with shared revenue plans so the more people you invite, the more money you’ll earn. Note that this program works only if they sign up without a personalized link but they will still receive a referral bonus!
- You can cash out your earnings directly via Skrill , Alert Pay, Yandex Money , QIWI Wallet , E-commerce gateway, Solo, Neteller, Bank transfer (selected countries), WebMoney (selected countries) or an electronic check. You can also choose to have PayPal credit your account instead of sending money if you wish!
- PayPal was founded in 1998 and is a well known global company that allows people from all over the world to securely send and receive payments online . It’s compatible with 27 currencies so it supports a total of 254 different markets .
- It works with 20 operating systems so pretty much anyone can use it right away without having to download anything. There are more than 167 million active accounts worldwide which makes this service available for 203 different countries around the world.
How To Join And Earn From PayPal Affiliate Program
Just visit PayPal’s website Create Account Page and then enter your details on that page.
There are 2 options to choose from: you can either become a personal member or a business one.
The first option is cheaper, but you’ll have to provide private information such as your credit card number. However, you can get it refunded if you don’t use it for transactions!
The second option only requires an email address, which means there will be no transaction fees (it usually costs $30 per transaction)!
As soon as you sign up, PayPal will review your account within 6 months (this may take longer depending on the market you live in) before they make any payments.
Note that the company also uses an alias system so members’ accounts won’t be connected to their true identities.
Since this is an affiliate program, you can’t refer yourself, so don’t bother making multiple accounts. You can also earn by referring people that haven’t tried PayPal yet, but only the first referral will be yours (i.e., others will receive a reward). It’s important to mention that there are no fees, hidden charges or long-term contracts (you’re free to deactivate your account whenever you want).
The main goal of PayPal’s affiliate program is to attract new members and keep them satisfied with the service.
There are no minimum transactions and they allow individuals of any age and companies from all over the world to join (including those living in North Korea and Iran where most other services wouldn’t accept them).
There are several payment methods available so even if PayPal doesn’t support your country, you can still cash out via Skrill or Alert Pay.
You also have the option to receive part of your earnings in an electronic check that’s sent through regular mail so it could take between 5 and 10 days until you receive it.
As for withdrawal limits, they change depending on the country you live in but you can withdraw up to $10,000 per month (that’s including referrals’ benefits too!).
They don’t have any fees but keep in mind that members living in some countries will be able to withdraw more than those living somewhere else.
You’ll start receiving payments as soon as your account is reviewed and its status changed from pending to approved. It usually takes around 7 days before you’re able to see your first earnings (this may be faster or slower depending on global transactions).
You can also use PayPal’s link builder that allows you to post links on social media, forums and other websites. This feature is free but if you want to receive credit for the referrals, make sure they don’t enter their own email address otherwise you’ll only earn once!
How Much Can I Earn As A PayPal Affiliate?
There are several factors that can influence your earnings such as the country you live in, the time of the year, PayPal fees and so on. In general, though, it usually ranges from $1 to $5 per referral that signs up for an account with a personal or business membership.
Your monthly earnings will also depend on how much money people have deposited into their PayPal accounts. For example, if a member decides to withdraw a large amount of money, there won’t be any commissions left for you, but it all depends on luck since some members could deposit more than they initially intended!
To calculate your estimated earnings from this program, just use this simple tool: https://www.paypal-affiliate.com/tools/apf_transaction_estimator/index.php.
As long as PayPal keeps the same fee policy, you can expect a steady income from this program. However, keep in mind that people living overseas usually need to wait a little longer until they’re able to withdraw their money!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I find PayPal’s application form?
The first thing you need to do is register your account by clicking here: ” https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-account “
Afterwards, make sure you complete all the sections and then send them a copy of your driver’s license (they only accept the US or Canadian version).
You should also provide evidence that your company or website exists and isn’t fraudulent (i.e., financial statements, business licenses etc.).
Keep in mind that PayPal doesn’t accept websites associated with porn, adult products and so on!
What are PayPal’s fees? When does it charge me?
Once your account is reviewed and approved, PayPal will charge you a fee for every transaction, so it’s essential to be aware of the commissions before you decide to promote this service!
According to PayPal’s terms and conditions, they charge $.2 per transaction originating from credit cards or other bank accounts (the fees are deducted from the sent amount). They also take away 1% if the money is transferred to another account using an e-check (also known as “electronic check”).
Are there any limits?
PayPal usually doesn’t have limits unless your earnings exceed $10k within 1 month. In such cases, they’ll review your account and increase withdrawal limits if everything looks good and secure (keep in mind that their decision is final!). When you reach an even higher earnings amount, you’ll be required to send them a scan of your driver’s license and other documents before you can request a withdrawal.
Don’t forget that you’ll also be required to send them a copy of your ID when you want to withdraw money from an ATM or when you’re making a payment outside the US!
Do I need to add any extra information to my website?
When it comes to PayPal, adding their logo and a short description is usually enough so people will know what you’re promoting and how they can create an account.
However, if you want to receive credit for the referrals and earn more than $75 per signup, make sure they don’t enter their own email address; otherwise, it won’t count as an official referral (you’ll only get paid once)!
How long does it take for PayPal to review my application?
It usually takes them 5-10 business days (and sometimes even longer) to review your account and make sure everything looks good (i.e., the website isn’t fraudulent, there aren’t any issues with their terms & conditions). If they decide on rejecting your application, they’ll send you an email explaining why so both parties can resolve potential problems!
PayPal is a well-known company so if you want to promote their affiliate program, it’s important to follow PayPal’s terms and conditions. It doesn’t matter whether you have an online, brick & mortar or mobile store because they can still get paid for referring people!
There are no limits unless your earnings exceed $10k within 1 month but if that happens then they’ll review your account before you can request money through other methods. You can also expect a steady income from this service but try not to spam the same link on multiple pages!
So if you are serious about affiliate marketing and want to become a successful affiliate marketer, then I would suggest you join PayPal Affiliate Program and earn money from this fantastic program.