There are times when an Instagram user is trying to update their story or upload photos or video but they get this notification “Camera Not Working” at the right side of the blue bar.
This is really frustrating especially if you’re ready to post your newest photo, all dressed up with nowhere to go. But wait there’s no need to panic because most likely it has popped out due to internet connection problems. All you have to do is reload and boom! It’ll be working again in no time.
But what if after several tries re-loading still fail? Then here are some important questions that ask yourself:
1) Is my Smartphone on Airplane Mode? – Turning on aeroplane mode will definitely disconnect your phone from any type of internet connection.
2) Have I Updated My Apps? – Instagram is just one of the many apps that need updating and sometimes a simple solution to your problem is just that, an update.
3) Is My Phone Battling Low Battery? – This usually happens when you’ve been using your phone for too long and the battery is about to die.
4) Am I Connected To Wi-Fi or Data? – If you’re not connected to Wi-Fi then you’ll be relying on data which could slow down or completely stop working if it runs out.
5) Is My Internet Provider Experiencing Outages? – If you’ve ruled out all of the above and your phone is still not working, then it might be an issue with your internet provider.
These are just some of the most common reasons why your Instagram camera might not be working. The best thing to do is to troubleshoot and try different methods until you find the one that works for you. So go ahead, update those apps, charge up that battery, and connect to Wi-Fi because we’re about to post some amazing photos!
If you’re having trouble with your Instagram camera, don’t worry – there are usually easy solutions to these kinds of problems! Here are some common causes of Instagram not working and how to fix them:
1. Is your phone’s internet connection down? If you don’t have any data or Wi-Fi, the Instagram camera won’t work.
2. Are there server issues with Instagram? There may be a problem with these servers that could let the app lose connectivity from time to time.
3. Do you need to update Instagram? You can check for new versions on Google Play Store or the App Store and download the latest version of Instagram to see if this helps resolve your issue!
4. Are you using too much battery life? If your phone is almost dead, it’ll turn off all functions including WiFi and cellular data – meaning no more Instagram! Make sure to charge your phone up so you can keep using your favourite photo-sharing app!
5. Is there an issue with your internet service provider? If all of the above solutions haven’t worked, it might be an issue with your ISP that’s preventing you from using Instagram.
If none of these solutions works for you, then you can always try restarting your phone or even delete and reinstall Instagram on your device. Hopefully one of these tips will help get your camera working again in no time!